Madness Extinction Collab Madness Extinction Collab

What could I say?

I usually didn't enjoy this, almost every part were very slow since there's only one good animator in the collab. The foots steps looked like grinding the shoes on the floor. The collab only runs slow, since the parts were made slow.

Madness Flageration IV Madness Flageration IV

Pretty good

Some random person said you were a bitch and the his/her submission was just a frame of Madness 9.

DriftLV1 responds:

Oh it's you. Glad you finally like a submission of mine.

random shitt random shitt

oh mah motherfucking god

What's with the flying shit and stuff? And what kind of animation would people ever see like this? You're blasting my eyes off. Don't you change the framerate? Just at least 30fps and you're set! And these aren't the kind of animations its supposed to be, more like flying everywhere, make them walk on the ground!

Mike And His Computer II Mike And His Computer II

lulz

No seriously, less humor than the first one, I've seen nothing but automatically changing stuff

its a silly but not silly flashes, might get rest for my eyes for these eye piercing flashes

DriftLV1 responds:

Okay dude, are you retarded? IT'S SUPPOST TO BE SHITTY!

I MADE THIS IN A DAY! DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE A FLASH WORTH A 10?

I THOUGHT PUTTING THE NOTICE RIGHT ON THE FLASH WOULD HELP, BUT YOU SEEM TO BE ILLITERATE.

Stop being such an ignorant dick and atleast show some respect to one of your friends for fuck sake.

If it wasn't for me and a few others, you would still suck shit.

Stick riot 3 Stick riot 3

You still need more work in it

The walking animation was just like running. Blood needs better detail.

The recoil was just rotating the gun, you could make the sticks lean.

When the sticks fall, they just freeze and fall down. And you need the muzzle flashes to have a better effect.

It was pretty good, keep practicing.

Supman914 responds:

Thanks. It was actually all just running animation

My Madness Animation My Madness Animation

Not bad

It was way to fast, take your time, enemies came out of nowhere.

Too short, enemies came out from the ceiling.

Make the body lean, make the body and head shadow always on the left if you want to make a good animation.

At the beginning, the guy jumped and not looking down, rotate the heads when they are going to look at something, not looking straight.

Overall, it was fine.

madness matrix madness matrix

Sorry, but it was a waste of time

All you did is to make a lot of frames, you made like a million of frames, I'm not trying to be mean but your movies shouldn't be a waste of peoples time because it's a loop and loads a lot. Please make an original movie.

Unfinshed violentChrismas Unfinshed violentChrismas

Not that good

Enemies just stood there, and the movie is probably like a stick killing everyone in his way, there's not much Christmas, well most of the enemies got spawned from nowhere, I can't understand the animation. And the weapons are basically some rectangles and squares, maybe draw them better with the line tool. It looks like it's made with Flash MX, and maybe you're using the trial of it. Guns were too big, also some bad grammar. I hope this helps now.

Supman914 responds:

Ok. I understand where you are coming from. I will admit this animation sucks big time. I get where you are coming from on the line tool to either trace weapons online or make them yourself. thanks for the info.

Comet Preview Comet Preview

Listen

This wasn't a preview at all, too short, needs to be longger, and what I seen is only a guy jump and that's it? Previews aren't supposed to be too short, make it a bit longer, the graphics weren't good, you need to improve in your animations.

Tehpivot responds:

This is from about a year ago, when I first got flash. I know what you're saying. Right now I'm at around five minutes of Frame by frame animation.
Thanks for the review thought!

Random Insults ojo66 3 Random Insults ojo66 3

Hehehehe....

I like all those insults. ojo66 really have to deserve all this of being a faggot, he always thinks he's better than anyone, his flash sucked ass and he can't take criticism and won't improve his animations.

nggangsterpimp responds: